Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DESERT TO THE PEAKS.....Back Road To Crown King APRIL 12, 2015

APRIL 12, 2015

Ok gang, it is time for another run through the beautiful Arizona Back Country! We will be Running the back way up to Crown King AZ from Lake pleasant. For the most part stock 4x4 vehicles, ATVs and Motorcycles can make this route with good wheel placement. However, there are several bypass routes that will challenge built rigs. The route passes through many mines and even through the Ghost Town of Oro Belle AZ! At the top we can grab a bite to eat at the historic Saloon which was moved in its entirety to Crown King from Oro Belle.
    At this point, depending upon time and what the group decides, we can continue off road to Prescott AZ.

This Run Was Suggested By Randy and Bonnie who just added a NEW RUBICON to the stable! CONGRATS GUYS!

We will be Meeting at Planet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram located at 5190 Test Drive Flagstaff AZ, DEPARTING BY 0730 to roll down the I-17 to Carefree Hwy and over to the trailhead by Lake Pleasant. We will have others meeting up with the main group along the way, so we will have 10 minutes layover at Cordes Junction AZ . We should be climbing out of the heat by the time it really starts going. This entire venture will take approximately 8 hours barring any major unforeseen events. EVERYONE PLEASE BRING 1 GALLON OF WATER SINCE WE WILL BE REMOTE.
    Use this thread to sign up please. Feel free to call my cell Phone if you have any questions. (928) 514-1222 Scott

"IN" LIST

JUDOKA
    TimW
    btrashmanjames
    ArizonaDreamin
    NASCARbb (X2)
    Jeep Driver
    ScottB
    8 RIGS SO FAR! SHAPING UP TO BE A GREAT RUN!

As always I'm game. What date though? I hope I didn't miss it!

Comment

We are in depending on the date!

Comment

I'm in and can't wait!

Comment

We will be there.

Comment

I plan to be there.

Comment

This is Going to be EPIC folks! I will have my camera for sure!

Comment

I think we may have a special treat for this trip as well, but I will not mention it until I have confirmation. A little teaser just to perk interest.

Comment

Ok guys, see you tomorrow at Planet. I will be there early. We leave here by 0730

Comment

Working...
                  X