X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oak Creek Homestead and Cliff Hanger JAN 11 2015

Ok everyone, it is time to challenge our off road skills a bit while seeing some amazing scenery! We are going to run Cliff Hanger/ Old Oak Creek Homestead in a loop of connecting trails that will offer some challenges and some off camber routes. As always we will have spotters to assist drivers through the more challenging sections. Please use this thread to sign up. It will be good to see some familiar faces and as always feel free to bring new friends!

SUNDAY, JANUARY 11 2015 @10:00 Meeting at Bash's off of Coffee Pot ,160 Coffee Pot Dr, Sedona, AZ 8633

"IN LIST"
    Judoka

We can have a group meet up in Flagstaff to run down to the meeting spot in Sedona. Let me know which group you will be meeting up with.

Comment

~~BAD NEWS FOLKS! I spoke with the ranger who patrols Coconino National Forest and found out that the area has a lot of moisture still on the ground, and therefore us running several rigs through it may have some negative impact on that terrain. True, I love to sling mud just as much as the next guy, I think it is best to give it another week to dry out. With regret I am postponing this run. It is not often that it snows that much down there and less often that it hangs around this long. So.... Sign up and lets hit it next Sunday and enjoy this fantastic trail! Cool

Comment

• ZeroDarkDirty
        ZeroDarkDirty commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay by me. Still looking forward to meeting up with everyone next weekend. Thanks for the update Scott.

We are in for next Sunday!

Comment

Hoping this storm doesn't push the run out till the end of the month but I'm game all the same!

Comment

We are good for the 18th ~ see you all then.

Comment

Funny enough, Mike, The forest Ranger who patrols that area, came in yesterday and made it official and asked that we postpone this run because they are planning to shut that area down. I told him that we already called it. He was very supportive of that decision and told me that if we need anything any time to just call his cell phone. So... We are on for next Sunday for sure. If the conditions are not warranting use of this trail I have contingencies. We will meet at the same time and the same place and run something fun no matter what! Cant wait to get the whole crew together again!

Comment

I will be meeting everyone in Sedona. Do we know where we would like to meet up at.

Comment

We will be meeting at the same place at the same time, just a week later.

Comment

Ok folks, 1000 see you at Bashes!

Comment

Looking forward to this run. See everyone tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X