X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's do a run!

The weather's getting awesome...when are we running?

I'm new to the area (from Minnesota) and would like to tag along on a run around here. I enjoyed my first one (Turkey Hill). There must be some old hands here who can lead a Newbie around...?

Comment

I am game! Should we run down in Sedona or should we find something close by here? What about running out to Sycamore Canyon overlook? Not very challenging except for the last 2 miles in wet weather but scenic as can be and a good place to stretch the suspension. I AM ALMOST ALWAYS UP FOR A NIGHT RUN TOO!

Comment

I'm up for anything, but not much into night runs.
        Any weekend after this next one is great. There's still lots of good weather left.

Comment

I have an idea for the next club run that I am working out now. There are some guys over in Prescott that are wanting to run too. The run I am planning out will be challenging to say the least!

Comment

I'm game for most weekends. Sedona is always fun. Broken Arrow, homestead. Smiley rock is still on my to do list. I'm game for night runs as well. I'm thinking about going out this weekend, maybe sedona as the temps are get cooler as this storm system exits the state. Hit me up if you want get something going.

Comment

I am thinking maybe Friday night will be good for a night run. I can tell you that I hit some very slick mud last night camping! I am not big on tearing up terrain, but on this cattle road it sure was fun!

Comment

When is a good date for a daytime run? I'm ready most any weekend.

Comment

I was thinking about heading to Sedona this Saturday morning to do broken arrow trail and maybe a couple others depending on time and traffic.

Comment

I'll be in Prescott this weekend, but next weekend sounds great. We can meet at the dealership if that works for everyone?

Comment

So what's the plan for this weekend? Meet at Planet and then head down to Sedona? Saturday or Sunday works for me...

Comment

Sounds good to me! As you all know I always work Saturdays, so Sunday is the day to Wheel for me. I would really like to run Pipeline and back down to Cliffhanger. Maybe even roll back up Schnebly Hill. I have been researching another route out of Sycamore Canyon, but so far it is inconclusive.

Comment

I'm in! I posted this on flag guys and gals 4×4's page also. Within the first few minutes it was seen by 5 people. So we should have good number of people.

Comment

Working...
                          X