Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in! I posted this on flag guys and gals 4×4 club page. We'll get a few 4×4 from there as well.

Comment

I've got 2 from flag guys and gals 4×4 saying they're in!

Comment

I'm in too of course. I thought I posted that already?...

Comment

Originally posted by JUDOKA View Post
          Ok Guys! Sunday Running Pipeline in Sedona and Cliffhanger, (maybe Schnebley Hill). Meet at Planet and roll out at 0830! Stock Wranglers will hove no issues. Patriots will need 4x4 and Trucks will at least need some ground clearance and 4x4. Whoever is in post up here. Bring a friend!
          The seems to be some confusion about the "Pipeline trail". On the Facebook post, someone linked a map to the Pipeline trail (dirt road) near the Peaks. Which Pipeline Trail are we running? Are you talking about Greasy Spoon/Diamondback? Some refer to that one as the "Pipeline"...

Comment

• btrashmanjames
            btrashmanjames commented
            Editing a comment
            The trail we'd be running on would be in Sedona not flagstaff. I never notice the map on fb page tell a moment ago.

Just follow the big Grey Truck and we will tie in a few trails. I promise that we will have some fun and challenging obstacles! Pipeline is actually more of a Mountain biking trail but there are several trails that tie together on the West side that connect via the Pipeline Road. We have always referred to the area in general as "Pipeline"

Comment

• btrashmanjames
            btrashmanjames commented
            Editing a comment
            It looks like we will have at least five or more rigs from flag guys and gals 4×4 club joining us on the run! Are we still meeting you in Sedona at bashes?

Awesome! I guess we are going to have a few meet at Planet CDJR (5190 Test Drive, Flagstaff AZ) and then we will run South and connect with others at the Bashes on Coffee Pot in Sedona. If anyone has any questions call me at (928)514-1222. Scott

Comment

See everyone tomorrow at 0800

Comment

Great run yesterday! Thanks for all the folks who showed up to make it a great Sunday!

Comment

Excited to hit the trail with the gang again!

Comment

Working...
                X