Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Ready For Another Epic Club Run?

Ok everyone, It is that time again to enjoy Arizona's beautiful backcountry! So, I opened up this thread to offer up suggestions where the next club run should go. Please chime in!

Smiley rock in Jerome.

Comment

I'm game for anything really

Comment

Originally posted by btrashmanjames View Post
        Smiley rock in Jerome.
        Great trail! I love that run! I actually rand that thing probably 10 times before I fount the Smiley Rock, and it was by chance while scouting the trail on a night run.

We will start having more runs in the coming weeks man. Always glad to have you with us!

Comment

I keep hearing about smiley rock, so it's definitely on my jeep it list. I'm also game for the areas around strawberry, pine and showlow. I would love to see more of this great state, back roads style...

Comment

Well, actually I have been working with a project near Show Low, and it is coming along nicely (details when I can release them) so I imagine we will be running between Flagstaff and Show Low soon!

Comment

Anyone who has an idea or wants to explore any areas, please post up. Or PM me if you have questions.

Comment

Smiley Rock would be a good one for sure. Say when!

Comment

Well, honestly guys I have been avoiding Smiley Rock myself because although I am a good driver, getting a full size truck through there without serious damage is a very challenging task for sure! I honestly think I would need more lift and larger tires at the minimum to get my truck through there, and no chance at all when wet!

Comment

I have an idea! Earlier this week I was out on some National forest trails in Coconino and found some incredible terrain with some slick mud and fantastic wildlife all along the road. Now Coconino National Forest typically shuts these roads down November 1st, so I say we hit these roads this weekend, or next weekend at the latest! The mud is slick, but not deep so I am not too concerned about having much impact upon the terrain. There has been quite a bit of traffic up there anyway; presumably hunting.
                    So, Who is IN?

Comment

I'm game for this weekend Saturday or Sunday. Next week I have to work Saturday.

Comment

I am kind of leaning toward this weekend too. If we can get at least 5 rigs that would be a great start.

Comment

We need to put this club on meetup.com. There are a ton of people always looking for runs.

Comment

OK, this coming weekend sounds great. Where are we meeting? Planet Jeep?

Comment

Ok Guys! Sunday Running Pipeline in Sedona and Cliffhanger, (maybe Schnebley Hill). Meet at Planet and roll out at 0830! Stock Wranglers will hove no issues. Patriots will need 4x4 and Trucks will at least need some ground clearance and 4x4. Whoever is in post up here. Bring a friend!

Comment

Working...
                              X