X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRST CLUB RUN SEPTEMBER 21 2014

Ok folks! It is time to start getting a little dirt on the tires! So, I wanted to open up a poll to see where most of us want to take our first run. Chime in and also leave a brief description of your vehicle.
    Brken Arrow Sedona
    80.00%
    Cliff Hanger Sedona
    20.00%
    Van Deren Cabin Sedona
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

After voting please post up and let us know if you will be able to attend.

Comment

We will be there!

Comment

Come on guys, post up and let me know who will be able to make this run please. Use this thread to sign up.

Comment

OK. We will meet up at WALMART on the West end of town in Flagstaff at 0800 (8 am) and plan on leaving by 0830. we can convoy South down Hwy 89 into Sedona and start on Broken Arrow. After this trail we may also run Cliffhanger down to the Oak Creek Homestead for a picnic lunch on the creek. After a bit of exploring a couple trails in that area most of the group will be returning to Flagstaff. I imagine some may want to return via Schnebly Hill Road to the I-17 for some stunning scenery.
          I am not absolutely certain who will be the trail leader for this run, but I will post that up as soon as I have the information verified.

The list so far:
          JUDOKA (with tribe in tow)
          ArizonaDreamin

Comment

I'm in...sounds fun!

Comment

Ok folks, it looks like the time is almost upon us now. Sunday we will be meeting at the Walmart on the West side of town off of Woodlands Village Blvd. Remember we meet at 0800 and we are on the road to Sedona by 0830. I will have some club stickers with me to give anyone who shows. Looking forward to having a great dat of wheeling with all of you! We will have others who will meet up with us down in Sedona also.

Comment

We will be there. Excited to make our first jeep ride on trails in Sedona!

Comment

See you all in the morning!

Comment

I think a special thanks has to go out to Jed for leading the run and for taking the time to spot everyone. KUDOS!

Comment

In case anyone does not know, Jed's sister is going to be just fine! Thank you all for pulling together to help!

Comment

So now it is time to post up the pictures! Let's see what you saw through your lense.

Comment

Working...
                        X