X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WALNUT CANYON AREA CLEAN UP MAY 24TH

As many of you know after running trails lately, there is a lot of trash out there left by inconsiderate people. The other night a few of us played in the mud out by Walnut Canyon National Monument when we had that nice rain. We came across a lot of trash! Since it was raining and it was night, we did not get out and pick up the trash as usual. But we discussed the need for a serious clean up of this area. So... I want to invite the entire club to come out on Sunday may 24th to help us clean the area up! I will try to secure some sponsors and some swag for those whom participate. I want to ask that everyone also invite at least one person to join us so we can get as much trash removed from as wide of an area as possible and clean up our National Forest. Invite your husband, wife ex-girlfriend, neighbor, the guy who gives you coffee at Starbuck's, your dog sitter....whoever you can find that loves off roading and loves to keep our public lands clean and open!
    Sign up here so we know how many people we will have and how much of an area we should be able to cover. Thanks for pitching in to keep our trails open guys!

IN:
    Judoka

Count me in!

Comment

Unfortunately since this is a holiday weekend, I will postpone this event for a lack of availability of club members. So...We will reschedule and incorporate a run with it!

Comment

Working...
      X